- Business began in 1979
- Number of Employees 35-40
- State of Incorporation - Virginia
- Virginia State Contractors License # 2705057745
- City of Alexandria, Virginia, License # 115082-2019
- Arlington County, Virginia, License # BLC1000040215-03
- Fairfax County, Virginia, License 1950592
- Maryland Home Improvement Commission License # 126723
- District Of Columbia License # 68002326
- EPA Lead Safe Certification # NAT-23289-1
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- County of Prince William Business License #10043254-2019
This past Friday, March 29, 2013, Williams Professional Painting concluded their work on the interior of our building and the final check has been issued under the contract into which we entered back in February 2012. For purposes of your records and knowing what paint was used, please be advised we used Benjamin Moore “Pale Oak” on the first floor and a custom blend we titled “Nimbus 50%” for floors 2-roof vestibule, also manufactured by Benjamin Moore. Due in part to circumstances beyond our control, the project took longer than expected, but was well worth the wait considering the following five factors that help demonstrate the extra value we received under this contract:
- the paint class was upgraded to “Aura,” the highest quality available, and wallpaper areas addressed twice, at no extra cost to the Association;
- the painters worked quietly and on weekends, and Dave Williams even placed himself in harm’s way by photographing an intruder and likely criminal;
- Dave Williams and his painting staff were professional at all times and exhibited extraordinary amounts of patience in addressing our every concern;
- Dave Williams acted as a consultant during the paint selection phase and accommodated our many requests to test a multitude of paint samples; and
- Williams Professional Painting made an inordinate amount of extra trips to our property, which costs the firm time and money, in order to accommodate our preferences, coordinate with our redesign schedule, and paint, repaint and caulk several areas outside the contract scope at no charge to the Association because he was not satisfied.
Given the high level of commitment Williams Professional Painting made to our property, it was considerably important – and fair – that this extra information be imparted to you. The Board anticipates budgeting for “upkeep” painting to keep the common elements as pristine as they look now. While the Board cannot offer an endorsement of a particular contractor to you, I have personally been impressed enough by the perfectionist efforts of Williams Professional Painting to retain them in the near future to paint my private residence and therefore have copied Dave Williams on this message in case you wish to consider him for the same. Although Williams Professional Painting will not be able to offer us a viable solution to paint the exterior elevator doors and entryway cladding on floors 2 – roof vestibule, the Board is engaged in discussions with an elevator specialist who purportedly has the technology to make those surfaces more receptive to paint engineered just to adhere to those challenging types of entryways.
— President from Old Town Crescent Unit Owners Association
I wanted to write to let you know that Cristian and his team once again did an excellent job for us.Both the hallway and the nursery look beautiful.And the outside work also looks great.Even the siding ended up being a perfect match.Cristian and Jorge are so pleasant and professional.With the baby coming next week, we really appreciate you fitting us in on such a short time frame.Thank you again!
I have been working with Williams for a few months now and I am very happy with the level of work they have done.
— Building Engineer at CBRE
This is just a quick note to let you all know how happy we are with the paint job that Richard Salas did on April 4, 2016. He showed up on time and was very polite and professional. He made sure I was happy with his work and did a great job cleaning up before he left for the day.
I would like take this opportunity to express my gratitude for a job well done by you and your staff. I would like to thank Milton for selling me on your company and setting a price within our budget for the scope that I specified. I also want to thank him for his follow up during the course of the project.
Next I would like to thank Lisa. Her renderings of the finished product were great and convinced me that I had made the correct choices in color and where to apply them. I was really up in the air about some of my thoughts and she was able to put everything on paper to assist me in selling the idea to my General Manager.
Last but not least I want to thank JB your foreman and the crew. These men where awesome. I never received one complaint about them, the quality of their work, or that they ever caused an issue by blocking traffic in our very busy entry. They always managed to have the lifts out of the way of automobile and foot traffic and I never had one complaint about them getting one drop of paint where it should not have been. They work was very nicely done and the work site was always clean and neat even after quitting time.
Rick, employees are either assets or liabilities to employers. Believe me when I tell you all the folks mentioned in this review are assets to Williams Professional Painting.
Director of Engineering
HILTON CRYSTAL CITY AT WASHINGTON REAGAN NATIONAL AIRPORT
— Hilton Hotel - Crystal City,
Crystal City, Reagan Airport
I have used Williams for painting and carpentry on numerous occasions and have found them to be invariably professional, friendly and totally dedicated to assure you are content with their work. I highly recommend them!!
I thought that the Foreman and Painter were very professional and thorough. They didn't even blanch at the last minute change in color and still got the job done in the two days allotted. Great job!
I wanted to let you know how our community is very happy to have JB and Franklin working for us. Both of them show outstanding customer services and impressive attention to details. They really do the impossible job of trying to keep our homeowners happy. They are patient and polite to everyone even with frustrated homeowners.It is not often an employer gets positive reviews on their workers or the jobs performed. I really speak from the heart for Bull Run Condo Community in saying, Job Well Done JB and Franklin!
— J.J. H. - Board of Director's President,