Podcast with Dave Williams - Professional Answers to Your Painting Questions
If you have questions about house painting, you’re not alone! Every day, people search the web and call painting companies trying to find answers to their pressing paint questions. Recently, Dave Williams, founder of Williams Professional Painting, was interviewed on a real estate podcast. Over the course of the conversation, he answered dozens of questions about a host of important painting topics.
Take some time during your commute, or while washing dishes, or even while painting your house, to listen to this helpful painting discussion.
What Painting Questions Were Covered in the Interview?
Here are just a few of the questions that Dave answered in this wide-ranging conversation about residential painting:
- What is the difference between oil-based paints and water-based paints?
- How long does an exterior paint job normally last?
- What are the differences between paint sheens, and which should I use where?
- How much paint should I buy?
- How many coats of paint do I need?
- How long does an interior paint job last?
- How long can I store paint, and where should I store it?
- What are VOC’s, and do I need to use zero-VOC paint?
- How can paint help me get rid of odors from pets, smoke, or food?
- What is the correct way to handle lead-based paint, and how do I know if I have it in my house?
We believe you will appreciate Dave’s brief-but-helpful answers, as well as the explanations he gives for those answers. This type of knowledge empowers you, the homeowner, to make the best choices for your home improvement projects.
How Can I Get More Information about House Painting?
Do you have more questions about interior or exterior painting? We would be happy to help! We post several articles each month right here on the blog, so you can search or browse for all kinds of interesting and helpful information. Also, if you would like to call our office, we would be delighted to speak with you!
Williams Professional Painting has been serving the Washington, D.C. area and northern Virginia since 1979, providing superior customer service and exceptional house painting results.