Thank you for giving us this opportunity to provide you with anestimate on your upcoming painting project. Since 1979, Williams Professional Painting has provided top quality service throughout the metropolitan area. We specialize in interior and exterior custom painting and carpentry and have won thousands of satisfied customers since our beginning.
Our experienced and highly trained craftsmen are all background checked and insured and share our company’s vision to exceed your expectations. Our goal is to complete your project as quickly as possible in order to limit disturbances without sacrificing the careful attention your property deserves.
We will be pleased to provide references upon request since we have most likely done work for someone in your neighborhood. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. We look forward to serving you and helping to make your world a little more beautiful.
- interior & exterior custom painting
- free estimates
- zero VOC paints available
- nights and weekends available
- licensed, bonded and insured
- lead safe certified
- carpentry and drywall
- power washing
- sanding and staining
- in-house color center
- Metropolitan Memorial United Methodist Church, Washington, D.C.
- Virginia Theological Seminary, Alexandria
- D.C. Metro Church, Alexandria
- Beth El Hebrew Congregation, Alexandria
- Ford’s Landing, Alexandria
- Bull Run Condos, Manassas
- Southampton Condos, Arlington
- The Henry Condos, Alexandria
- The Kennedy Center, Washington, D.C.
- McLean MCL 17th Regiment Museum, Alexandria
- Washington Golf and Country Club, Arlington
- National Museum of Crime and Punishment
- Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority
- Verizon Center, Washington, D.C.
- National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, Washington, D.C.
- Thos. Moser Furniture, Georgetown
- Kate Spade, Tyson’s Galleria
- Petsmart, Alexandria
- Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- Marymount University, Arlington
- Art Institute of Washington, Arlington
- Homewood Suites, Alexandria
- Hampton Inn, Fairfax
- Staybridge Suites, Chantilly
- Employees are interviewed and background checked.
- Employees are clean and courteous.
- We never use day laborers.
- Ongoing safety training meetings occur on a regular basis.
- A supervisor is always on-site to answer anyquestions.
- A supervisor and estimator will always beavailable to answer questions by phone.
- First aid/CPR, lead contamination and mobile equipment operation training is provided.
- Current foreman profiles are available online.
Pricing & payment
- Prices include total cost of materials unless otherwise stated.
- One-coat applications that require additional coats will be charged accordingly.
- Prices do not include interiors of closets unless otherwise stated.
- Estimates are made using Sherwin-Williams, Benjamin Moore or McCormick products. Other brands may be estimated at request.
- Deposit is required when work is scheduled.
- Full payment is required upon completion.
- Some projects may require partial progress payments.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and personal checks.
- Call or e-mail our scheduling coordinator to reserve your spot on our schedule.
703-768-8143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review the FAQ to the right to answer any general questions.
- Feel free to call our scheduling coordinator or e-mail your estimator with more specific questions.
- Make your deposit payment.
- It’s easy—pay by credit card securely on our website at williamsprofessionalpainting.com. You may also mail a check to our office.
- Choose your colors.
- Our on-site color center offers a great variety of colors in one place to make your choice easier. You may also choose colors on your own from any brand.
- E-mail color choices to your estimator at least 3 days prior to the start of the project.
Can you fit my schedule?
We offer night and weekend work to fit your schedule. Please discuss your specific needs with your estimator, and we will work out the best time and days for your project.
What if problems arise after the project?
Williams Professional Painting prides itself in its superior customer service and provides a labor and materials warranty. If there is a problem with the project, feel free to call and schedule an appointment with a customer service specialist. We will happily send someone out to fix the problem and ensure a job well done.
Where can I find more information about your company?
For more information please visit williamsprofessionalpainting.com to see all of our licenses, pictures, blogs and customer reviews.
What other services do you offer?
Here is a detailed list of our services.
- church, HOA and condominium complex painting
- wallpaper and wallcoverings
- drywall installation (including sound reduction)
- parking lot painting
- power washing
- office and retail painting
- commercial flooring
- roof coatings
- spray coatings
- white board painting
“They have painted my church. They have painted my house. They have painted more properties than anyone else I know. Williams Professional Painting is a very good firm to deal with, and they provide excellent service.” – B. Colvert from Mt. Vernon United Methodist
“I could not live without Williams Professional Painting! I am a real estate agent and I sell houses and rely on them heavily to come in to paint to get the properties ready. I would not use anyone else unless it was absolutely necessary. I have used them for years, their professionalism is superb and they pay great attention to details. Also, they will come back and fix anything that might happen at no additional charge.” – D. Miller from Realty Management
110 S. Floyd Street Alexandria, Virginia 22304