Thank you for giving us this opportunity to provide you with an estimate on your upcoming painting project. Since 1979, Williams Professional Painting has provided top quality service throughout the metropolitan area. We specialize in interior and exterior custom painting and carpentry and have won thousands of satisfied customers since our beginning.
Our experienced and highly trained craftsmen are all background checked and insured and share our company’s vision to exceed your expectations. Our goal is to complete your project as quickly as possible in order to limit disturbances without sacrificing the careful attention your home deserves.
We will be pleased to provide references upon request since we have most likely done work for someone in your neighborhood. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. We look forward to serving you and helping to make your world a little more beautiful.
- interior & exterior custom painting
- drywall and plaster repair
- sanding and staining
- power washing
- concrete and patio cleaning
- wood rot repair
- siding and gutter cleaning
- wallpaper removal
- in-house color center
PREPARATION – what we do before painting
- cover carpets and flooring
- move large furniture
- repair, fill and sand holes and cracks
- scrape, prime and seal exterior surfaces
- remove wallpaper (if needed)
- remove and repair wood rot
PAINTING – how we paint
brush, roll, and spray
FINISHING – what we do before leaving
- vacuum all dust and debris
- move furniture back into place
- remove all floor and furniture coverings
PRICING & PAYMENT INFO
- Prices include total cost of materials unless otherwise stated.
- One-coat applications that require additional coats will be charged accordingly.
- Prices do not include interiors of closets unless otherwise stated.
- Estimates are made using Sherwin-Williams, Benjamin Moore or McCormick products. Other brands may be estimated at request.
- Deposit is required when work is scheduled.
- Full payment is required upon completion.
- Some projects may require partial progress payments.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and personal checks.
Let’s face it we—we all want a good deal
When choosing a company to paint your house, make sure you research what to look for. Many homeowners have been hurt by unlicensed, fly-by-night contractors that fail to complete the work on their house or perform unsatisfactorily.
We are licensed, bonded and insured.
This may account for some price differences in estimates. It is also illegal to operate without a license.
We have exceptional customer reviews.
One of the best ways to know a company is through honest customer reviews.
We have probably done work in your area.
Ask for references of work done by the company.
Our estimates include the cost of all materials.
Get at least 2 bids and compare what they include. Consider license, insurance, and fair employee wages.
We use full-time employees.
Ask if the crew coming to your home are permanent employees or day laborers used on as-needed basis. Here is what you will experience with our employees.
- Employees are interviewed and background checked.
- Employees are clean and courteous.
- We never use day laborers.
- A supervisor is always on-site to answer any questions.
- A supervisor and estimator will always available to answer questions by phone.
- Current foreman profiles are available online.
- Call or e-mail our scheduling coordinator to reserve your spot on our schedule.
703-768-8143 or [email protected]
- Review the FAQ below to answer any general questions.
Feel free to call our scheduling coordinator or e-mail your estimator with more specific questions.
- Make your deposit payment.
It’s easy—pay by credit card securely on our website at williamsprofessionalpainting.com. You may also mail a check to our office.
- Choose your colors.
Our on-site color center offers a great variety of colors in one place to make your choice easier. You may also choose colors on your own from any brand.
- E-mail color choices to your estimator at least 3 days prior to the start of the project.
How will my project be scheduled?
We schedule projects in the terms “week of” to take the weather into account. You will initially receive a week range for your project date, but a more specific date will be given as the day approaches.
When does the crew arrive?
Our painting crew normally arrives between 7:30 and 8:00 a.m. on the day agreed upon. Our scheduling coordinator will call and e-mail you for date confirmation one day prior to the project’s start date.
How do I pay a deposit?
It’s easy—pay by credit card securely on our website at williamsprofessionalpainting.com. You may also pay by credit card over the phone by calling our scheduling coordinator or send a check. We accept all types of credit cards.
Do I need to prepare anything?
We ask that you remove picture frames or small items from interior walls and relocate small objects that get in the way outside. Large furniture inside or outside will be moved by our crew.
What if problems arise after the project?
Williams Professional Painting prides itself in its superior customer service and provides a labor and materials warranty. If there is a problem with the project, feel free to call and schedule an appointment with a customer service specialist. We will happily send someone out to fix the problem and ensure a job well done.
Where can I find more information about your company?
For more information visit williamsprofessionalpainting.com and see all of our licenses, pictures, blogs and customer reviews.
“The job was done very professionally and I was verypleased. Mr. Williams is very thorough and backs his work. His cooperative attitude and dedication to customer satisfaction are particularly impressive. I unhesitatingly recommend his services.” – J.E.K.
“My husband and I can understand why you have been in business so long! Your group did excellent work, they were polite, punctual, respectful of our possessions—in short, Williams Professional Painting is just that—professional. It is reassuring to know that there are organizations like yours that still take pride in their work.” – S.P.F., McLean, VA
110 S. Floyd Street Alexandria, Virginia 22304