Because we place a lot of emphasis on clear communication and honesty, we thought we would share a little bit of information about our pricing. You see, while we do promise that we are one of the best painting companies you will find, we may not necessarily be the cheapest.
Why Cheaper Is Not Always Better
There are plenty of painting companies out there who base all of their emphasis and marketing around their price tag. This might just work for them too, for a little while at least. After all, who doesn’t love a low price?
But here is the crucial question: how does their work hold up?
Cheap prices are generally made possible by low wages, lower quality materials, and an interest in gaining one-time paychecks rather than clients for life. That is simply not a philosophy that we have any interest in. We decided a long time ago that it is better to charge a fair price, even if it is a little more, because it allows us to guarantee a quality painting project for the amount that was bid.
What Is Built into Our Prices?
At Williams Professional Painting, on the other hand, our prices provide:
- Fair wages for dedicated, invested craftsmen - Knowing that your property is visited and cared for by honest, trustworthy people should provide you with peace of mind.
- Premium products - There is truly a huge difference between cheap products and carefully-selected, quality brands. This difference is not only based on appearance, but also on longevity. When we invest in the very best, it means that you can expect a lasting, beautiful finish that will save you money in the long run.
- Guaranteed work - With our reputation and your satisfaction in mind, we offer warranties for all labor and materials that extend further than those offered by most contractors.
In short, we want to become your painter for life, and creating a top-quality experience for you requires more than bargain-basement pricing.
Lisa was great. We were in sync with regard to paint choices and other related issues. Thanks for arranging her visit. She was very gracious and helpful. I intended to send you an email but had a dental appointment today.
Lisa is going to check on some additional items and get back with me.
Dear Rick - A quick note to thank you for extraordinary work on my garden wall on 33rd Street. In particular I'd like to compliment Jose and his team for doing a beautiful job on time and under budget -- all without disturbing our tenant or neighbors! I will most definitely work with you guys again the next time we need help with our house.
...I am super happy with the work your team did. Carlos and his co-worker were so nice and courteous. The painting looks great...
I just got home this morning from being out of town, and everything looks fantastic! I noticed they even painted the address plate on the front of the house, which I wasn't expecting. Thank you and your folks so much for the great work.
We've lived in the Mount Vernon area for many years but this is the first time we've contracted with Williams Professional Painting. We are happy to say that Ernesto and his team did a beautiful and professional paint job on our house. His work was superior to any we've had done in prior years or we could have done ourselves. Ernesto was very polite and frequently asked if we had any questions or outstanding issues. We also want to commend your office staff on their professionalism and the pleasant way they handled questions. Congratulations to a top notch company and a job well done.
— Kathy M.,
This past Friday, March 29, 2013, Williams Professional Painting concluded their work on the interior of our building and the final check has been issued under the contract into which we entered back in February 2012. For purposes of your records and knowing what paint was used, please be advised we used Benjamin Moore “Pale Oak” on the first floor and a custom blend we titled “Nimbus 50%” for floors 2-roof vestibule, also manufactured by Benjamin Moore. Due in part to circumstances beyond our control, the project took longer than expected, but was well worth the wait considering the following five factors that help demonstrate the extra value we received under this contract:
- the paint class was upgraded to “Aura,” the highest quality available, and wallpaper areas addressed twice, at no extra cost to the Association;
- the painters worked quietly and on weekends, and Dave Williams even placed himself in harm’s way by photographing an intruder and likely criminal;
- Dave Williams and his painting staff were professional at all times and exhibited extraordinary amounts of patience in addressing our every concern;
- Dave Williams acted as a consultant during the paint selection phase and accommodated our many requests to test a multitude of paint samples; and
- Williams Professional Painting made an inordinate amount of extra trips to our property, which costs the firm time and money, in order to accommodate our preferences, coordinate with our redesign schedule, and paint, repaint and caulk several areas outside the contract scope at no charge to the Association because he was not satisfied.
Given the high level of commitment Williams Professional Painting made to our property, it was considerably important – and fair – that this extra information be imparted to you. The Board anticipates budgeting for “upkeep” painting to keep the common elements as pristine as they look now. While the Board cannot offer an endorsement of a particular contractor to you, I have personally been impressed enough by the perfectionist efforts of Williams Professional Painting to retain them in the near future to paint my private residence and therefore have copied Dave Williams on this message in case you wish to consider him for the same. Although Williams Professional Painting will not be able to offer us a viable solution to paint the exterior elevator doors and entryway cladding on floors 2 – roof vestibule, the Board is engaged in discussions with an elevator specialist who purportedly has the technology to make those surfaces more receptive to paint engineered just to adhere to those challenging types of entryways.
— President from Old Town Crescent Unit Owners Association
This review is for the work that Franklin did at our home. He is not just an amazing painter, but he is an amazing man. I have never had someone work in my home that was so respectful, so honest and so hardworking. He brought everything to our attention so that we could make decisions and therefore we NEVER had a problem. His attention to detail and customer satisfaction was phenomenal! I own two companies and Franklin is the type of man that I would want working for me in a top level position. We are beyond pleased with his work. You are lucky to have a man like him with your company. He is priceless!! Franklin is the reason we hired Williams Professional Painting this second time. His work last year at our home was just as good! And we wanted the best again. He is always welcome in our home.
— C.G. and K.G.
Gabriela mentioned that I should send a note to you when I called to let her know how happy we were with the services that Jose, JB, and Rodrigo provided. Jose and Tim found a great team to help us finish the job when we determined that we needed a team with experience with durarock instead of drywall. Jose was patient and very attentive to our concerns.JB and Rodrigo replaced part of our walls and repainted the damaged walls and ceiling. Their work is beautiful. I can't even tell there was ever water damage in those areas. They also took great care in making sure our furniture was protected and to minimize dust. Their clean up exceeded expectations. Thanks for sending over such a great team! We look forward to working with them again in the future.