10 Kitchen Paint Colors for Your Washington DC Home
The kitchen is the heart of the home. To cultivate that warm, welcoming feeling you must start with the right paint color. Every kitchen has different features, so there is certainly no “one size fits all” paint color for every kitchen. Before you choose your kitchen’s next wall paint color, think about the mood you are looking to create and ask yourself how it will work with the existing colors in your kitchen. You will want your paint colors to blend with your cabinetry, flooring and appliances.
Once you’ve considered your space, check out these 10 paint color choices as you plan to repaint the heart of your Northern, VA home.
- Requisite Gray, Sherwin Williams Paints- Gray is a trendy wall paint color and serves as a cool neutral to offset white cabinetry. You can pair it with pops of color to customize your look.
- Midnight Dream by Behr- Navy is a classy and stunning color for your kitchen; use it on your walls or cabinets for a sleek look that will hide dirty fingerprints.
- White Dove by Benjamin Moore Paint Colors- Crisp and calming, white is a fool-proof color for your kitchen. When using this as your backdrop, you can add colorful decor items and make seasonal changes with ease.
- Kensington Green by Benjamin Moore Paint Colors- Trendy and timeless, aqua is the new neutral and the ideal soothing paint color for the heart of your home.
- Celery, Sherwin Williams Paints- Vintage and classic, celery green is a fantastic choice for your kitchen walls. It pairs flawlessly with cabinetry of any color and adds a natural element to your space.
- Concord Ivory by Benjamin Moore- Do not let the name fool you, this yellow is actually a designer favorite and the perfect sunny choice for your kitchen.
- Brinjal by Farrow and Ball- Deriving its name from the skin of an eggplant, this luxe, natural wine color adds richness and sophistication to your kitchen space.
- Hillside Green by Benjamin Moore- Earthy and organic, this color compliments both wood and white cabinetry and adds depth and dimension to your space.
- Topsail by Sherwin Williams- Neutral with a hint of blue and a dash of gray, this clean color is the perfect backdrop for kitchen life.
- Buttered Yam by Benjamin Moore- This luxurious orange creates a warm and inviting ambiance in your kitchen space as it calls to mind homey, family dinners and time spent around the table.
If you find yourself on the fence with your kitchen color choice, grab a 2 oz tester and try a few on for size. The right color in your space can inspire you, so don’t be afraid to try something new!
If you would like some help from color selection to application, give us a call. Our expert painters can advise you on the best options for your space and get the job done with minimal interruption to your Washington, DC area kitchen