Thank you for giving us this opportunity to provide you with an estimate for your upcoming painting needs. While we approach all of our projects with careful consideration and planning, we know that being entrusted with your house of worship is a unique responsibility. This is one that we do not take lightly, and we want every step of our process to reflect our gratitude.
We are especially proud of our project management and containment procedures, both of which take on an unprecedented level of importance in an environment like yours. When we are not actively working, we want the only sign that we were ever there to be the fresh paint! In conjunction with today’s cutting-edge, low-odor interior products, the impact on your services and operations can be minimal.
For Your Peace of Mind
- Our experienced team members are all background-checked and verified, and share our commitment to exceed your expectations.
- We carry all necessary licensing and insurance.
- We specialize in custom interior and exterior painting and carpentry, and have earned the trust of thousands of local clients since we opened our doors in 1979.
- Would you like local references? Just ask! We would be happy to provide them.
Specialized Services for Your House of Worship
- Interior and exterior custom painting
- Free estimates
- Zero-VOC (low-odor!) paints
- Available nights and weekends
- Licensed, bonded, and insured
- Lead-safe certified
- Carpentry and drywall
- Power washing
- Sanding and staining
- In-house color center
• Sanctuaries • Common areas • Restrooms • Office suites • Fellowship halls • Rectories • Commercial kitchens • Pew / altar / pulpit – painting and refinishing...and more!
• Steeples • Trim • Stained glass frames • Distressed brick • EIFS • Painted or unpainted brick • Siding • Ironwork • Window glazing and restoration ...and more!
- All of our team members are interviewed, background-checked, dedicated employees.
- Our painters are clean and courteous.
- We never use day laborers.
- Ongoing safety training meetings occur on a regular basis.
- A supervisor is always on-site to answer any questions.
- A supervisor and estimator will always be available to answer questions by phone.
- First aid/CPR, lead contamination, and mobile equipment operation training is provided.
- Current foremen profiles are available online.
Pricing & payment
- Prices include total cost of materials unless otherwise stated.
- One-coat applications that require additional coats will be charged accordingly.
- Prices do not include interiors of closets unless otherwise stated.
- Estimates are made using Sherwin-Williams, Benjamin Moore, or McCormick products. Other brands may be estimated by special request.
- Some projects may require partial progress payments.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and corporate checks.
Where have you worked locally?
Here are just a few of the local churches and worship centers we have served:
- The Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
- St. James Catholic Church
- The Falls Church Episcopal
- Pohick Baptist Church
- Beth El Hebrew Synagogue
- Metropolitan Memorial United Methodist Church (The National United Methodist Church)
- Washington St. United Methodist Church
- Virginia Theological Seminary
- Del Ray Baptist Church
- D.C. Metro Church
- Annandale United Methodist Church
Can you work around our schedule?
With nearly 40 years of commercial painting experience, we have become experts at meeting the diverse needs of our clients. We have a large, flexible team, and can work nights and weekends as needed. Your services and functions will be impacted as minimally as possible. The key is careful, thorough communication early on in the process - after that, we can adapt to virtually any scheduling parameters you might have.
How much church painting experience do you have?
Church painting is actually one of our specialties, and we enjoy the privilege of helping to preserve these valuable (often historic!) spaces. We offer a full suite of services specific to places of worship, and employ careful, conscientious work practices that are respectful of your environment.
Will paint fumes impact our services?
We can use specialized low and zero-VOC interior paints that leave little to no odor, and are fume-free during the drying process as well. In other words, our team can paint and leave your space ready for use almost immediately.
Where can I find more information about your company?
We are happy to provide references, but we also recommend that you visit our website (williamsprofessionalpainting.com) to see all of our licenses, pictures, blogs, customer reviews, services, and more.
What if I have a question or concern after the work is done?
Superior customer service is part of our culture, and this includes offering a labor and materials warranty. If any problems should arise, feel free to call and schedule an appointment with a customer service specialist. We will happily send someone out to meet with you and correct any potential issues.
I am writing to let you know about the superlative service and workmanship demonstrated in our recent project completed by Williams Professional Painting
Our job involved the rather complicated work of repairing and repainting the ceilings of our Main Sanctuary. The domed ceiling and curved rows of pews on raked floors made this a particularly challenging project. Added to this was our very large organ with two consoles and exposed pipes. During the course of the job, we needed to use the sanctuary on Sundays and impressively, Williams was able to accommodate this need. Several other painting contractors looked at our scope of work and weren’t able to even bid on the work.
The job was completed both on time and at the quoted cost. Almost more importantly, every as- pect of the execution of the contract was professionally handled. Yanize was very knowledgeable and thorough from the first day she walked onto our site to the last day of the job. She was also very helpful in acting as an intermediary between the church staff and the Williams paint crew. Omar was the foreman for the paint crew and he was also a true professional. At the end of each day he took a few minutes to go over with me what had been accomplished that day and his work plan for the next day. If he ever had a question or needed clarification, he never hesitated to ask.
Everyone at Williams was easy to work with and we are extremely please with the finished job. Thank you for the fine service provided by your company.
With kind regards,
Jim Councilor, The Falls Church Episcopal Church
110 S. Floyd Street Alexandria, Virginia 22304